1. i love all the sweet words and illustrations you can find on pinterest.
2. the lawn fawn 2014 releases arrive slowly here in austria. i placed a preorder on a few items because i want to create the opening invitations for my sister’s hair salon. they should be in the mail next week. i’m so excited. will share the finished invitations here for sure.
3. have you seen the evolution of hip-hop dance? so so good.
4. i finished the fault in our stars by john green last weekend. it’s really good but maybe you should have some tissues by your hand. you have been warned. now i’m in need of some good book recommendations please.
5. are you into the winter olympics in sochi? i’m so not. haven’t seen one olympic discipline. i simply avoid the tv.
1. probably i have to frame that quote – and maybe i need another illustration of it (via pinterest).
2. my sister will start a hair salon (in addition to her nail salon) in the next few weeks. i’m so proud of her. anyways, now she is stocking up all the really good an professional hair products from matrix and tigi. oh, i already see my money going there. at the moment i’m in love with the matrix biolage keratindose pro-keratin renewal spray. next on my shopping list: tigi bed head oh bee hive matte dry shampoo.
3. so many cocktails and mocktails to try, so less time for it.
4. finally organized my project life kits (seafoam, midnight, sunshine). i used a ikea antonius basket insert (2 €) and i love how it turned out. now i’m waiting for the amy tangerine plus one mini kit.
5. sometimes i regret my project life album decision for 2014. why i haven’t changed? a handbook looks so much cooler than 12×12. oh yeah, probably because i thought i would need more than one handbook or where should i use all my titlecards? anyways…
1. Word. Learned that lesson last year.
2. Absolutely in love with my Mason Shaker (ordered via fab). Already building up my home bar. Unbelievable how many pretty bottles are out there. Want to buy everything.
3. Totally want a few things of the CHA releases – pinned them all on my Pinterest Wishlist.
4. Love the Studio Calico life|scripted class … don’t know if I should participate. It looks so awesome.
5. Found the perfect calendar for my project life album 2014 here. Just print in 3×4.
“To learn something new, take the path you took yesterday.”