valentin’s day is just around the corner and i’m completely into brush script … i wanted to combine both and so i designed a few 3×4 journal cards for my project life album. i like how they turned out and maybe you like them too.
you can choose between 6 different designs (all 3×4). you can download only single journal cards (jpg-file will open – just right click and save the image) or all of them (zip-file).
i would love to see how you use them, so please share on instagram and tag me (@thatsmybubble).
1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5. / 6.
download all (zip)
1. i just love to start every friday with a quote
2. definitely have a love/hate relationship with my hair. sometimes i love the lenght, sometimes i hate it. you can do more with longer hair, they are more changeable – i tell myself. and then i see all the pictures of medium-length bobs on pinterest and i want them. now. but … i can’t do it – maybe we get married next year, so i will let them grow (to a beautiful wedding up-do).
3. we’re looking for a cheap flight + hotel in barcelona via kayak.com (for austria/germany kayak.de). oh, barcelona, according to all accounts you should be amazing.
4. i’m completely in love with the new one jewelry. i already got a lot of their stuff. my recent order contained this beautiful sterling silver wishbone necklace.
5. totally into the studio calico life|scripted class. will share some outcomes and details soon.
2. best fiancé ever got me this ikea expedit shelf for our office. he thought i would need a place where my current project life album always can lie open + offers me some storage space. it’s just perfect. the open album fits easily on top and i can store some of my project life supplies and my sizzix big shot in it.
3. we are completely into breaking bad season 2. we love to watch it in the evening/night but we should probably reconsider the daytime we watch it. it’s so thrilling that i often have a really bad sleep.
4. i’m in love with my new iphone 5s cover from rifle paper co. exactly what i was looking for + it was on sale. yay. now i want more – this or this, or both.
5. downloaded the fault in our stars by john green on my kindle paperwhite. hopefully i can start reading soon.
so this was january 1-18, 2014. i got a gallery wall and my new iphone 5s. we also got our mason shaker and now i just want to mix cocktails/mocktails every evening. it’s unbelievable how many pretty bottels you can find in a liquor store. i want to buy them all because they are so pretty – who cares how they actually taste?
i still love the look of a movie poster in combination with my ticket (doing it this way since 2011).
i used the studio calico copper mountain project life kit for this spread and my typewriter. one “journal card” is a piece of scrap from my brushscript practice. all photos are printed at home and taken with my iphone 5s.
1. just dance.
2. we bought the first season of breaking bad (amazon.de had a really great offer). never have seen an episode. when you now think … whaaaat? yes. it’s true. breaking bad is here (in austria) not really popular. it’s more like an insider tip. but better later than never. we watched the first 3 episodes on wednesday evening. klaus didn’t like it … i think i need a few more episodes to get a feeling for it. yesterday we watched the next (and last) 4 episodes and now we’re hooked. season 2 + 3 are already ordered and should arrive next week.
3. read the blog post from Kelly Purkey about tulle skirts and now i want one. found a cute (and cheap) one on lightinthebox.com and have already ordered it.
4. love the new blog the single girl’s scrapbook. if you are project lifer/scrapbooker without kiddos you have to check it out.
5. pre-orderd the new book from a beautiful mess – A Beautiful Mess Happy Handmade Home. loved the first book right away.
yesterday evening i made my first title page in advance. usually i do them at the end of the year (i’m a project lifer since 2011). i wanted something special, something different but then i just wanted to have it done. so it’s very simple but i really like it.
i mainly used the title cards from the midnight edition. the wood veneer letters (+ heart) are from the studio calico project life copper mountain kit. the people and “2014” is stamped with amy tangerine stamps. i also included a quote from pinterest. the card right from the instax says “27 + engaged.”
the other day i posted some project life spreads via instagram including my spread for december 4-8 – our new york shopping trip. this was my last spread for 2013. the quality is not that good, sorry. i work fulltime so the only available time to shoot some pictures (with my iphone 5s) is in the morning before leaving for work. but you get an idea and that’s all that counts, right?
i included some journaling on the photos, a flyer from macy’s and our hotel keycard. we stayed at the ace hotel (scored a pretty good deal) and it was just awesome. the skyline is a kelly purkey die.
i used some paper from the lawn fawn peace love joy 6×6 paper pad and a few bits and pieces from various studio calico project life kits.
(for the rest of my new york photos i will make a blurb photobook.)