i’m a little late but here are my project life goals for 2014:
- take more pictures.
- use more of the studio calico project life kit supplies. i get the kit since february 2013 (wuhuuu, i’m now a rewards member) – and i have so many things left (it is possible that i’m a hoarder).
- use the DSLR more often. the quality is so so so good. i’m always amazed.
- stay with the go-with-the-flow-approach.
- don’t buy another core kit. i have already seafoam, midnight and sunshine … that should do. maybe i will get the the amy tangerine plus one mini kit.
- do more journaling.
- use the typewriter for journaling. i love the clean look. i have a princess 300 (picture is from EuroVintage).
what are your goals for project life in 2014?